Do you package gensets, build switchgears or integrate systems? With several decades of experience in genset control technology, Woodward’s easYgen family offers a one-stop-shop solution for all of your genset control needs. easYgen family genset controls cover the full range of generator system applications, ranging from simple functions, such as start/stop of a genset to complex ones, like synchronizing and power manage-ment of large fleet of gensets.
The Woodward easYgen-1000 series is designed for a single-generator set used in critical stand-by or prime power applications with automatic changeover capability. The controllers include purpose-built algorithms and logic to start, stop, control, and protect the genset, open/close circuit breakers and mains supply monitoring with automatic changeover. Equipped with state-of-the-art communication interfaces, Woodward’s easYgen-1000 Series of AMF genset controllers provides exceptional versatility and value for OEM genset packagers.
ToolKit-SC is a single service tool for configuring easYgen-100 and –1000 series controllers. The module’s password-protected integral front panel lets you adjust various parameters on-site.
• Three-phase true RMS power sensing
• Operation modes: AUTO, STOP, and MANUAL modes accessible through front panel, discrete inputs or via interfaces
• Remote control via multiple interfaces and discrete inputs
• Direct support of several ECUs, such as Bosch, Cummins, John Deere, MTU, Perkins, Scania, Volvo, Woodward
• Two heavy-duty relay outputs for cranking and fuel solenoid
• Event and data logging capabilities with real time clock
• Maintenance scheduler with multipurpose flexible timers
• Operating hours, start, maintenance counters and monitoring
• Three switchable parameter sets of AC system winding, Rated Voltage, Rated Frequency, Rated Current, Rated Power, Rated Speed
• Can be applied on pumping units as an indicating instrument (relays are inhibited)
• Can be configured from computer via USB or from front panel with password protection
• Manual breaker operation with tactile buttons on front panel
• Custom boot-up logo with adjustable screen display time
• Multilingual customizable user interface
© Summit Power 2021