No-break UPS 1 fase, No-break UPS 3 fasen
Dubbele conversie (online)
Modularity: The range of modules available -10, 15 and 25 kW- together with the different configurable systems -2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 modules per system- enables adaptation to any environment, with the option of paralleling systems to achieve greater protection or increased power. Preventative diagnosis and frontal extraction of the modules drastically reduces intervention times (MTTR) and increases the availability of the system.
Optimisation: High power density, 25 kW modules occupying only 2U of height require less space in data centres and reduce installation costs. Moreover, expenditure can be optimised by simply adding new modules in line with the pace of growth of the data centre.
Efficiency: The modules with a unity output power factor (kVA = kW) operate with an efficiency of 95-96% and a very flat performance curve for all working modes, resulting in less exertion when cooling and significant energy savings. They also feature various operating modes (Eco-mode, Hibernation, Smart-Efficiency, etc.), which further increase the performance and efficiency of the system.
· Modular on-line double-conversion UPS solutions.
· Output power factor PF=1 (kVA=kW).
· High power density with 10, 15 and 25 kW modules occupying only 2U of height.
· Maximum flexibility with 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 module systems.
· Parallel growth, up to 750 kW.
· Hot-pluggable and swappable plug & play modules.
· Input power factor >0.99.
· Flexible configurations 1/1, 1/3, 3/1 and 3/3.(1)
· Models at 120/127 V and 3×208/220 V.(2)
· 7” LCD colour touchscreen, LEDs and keypad.
· On-line mode efficiency of up to 96%.
· Eco-mode operation for improved efficiency.
· Smart-Efficiency mode to extend the life of the modules.
· Smart charger of up to 20% of the power of the system.
· RS-232, RS-485 and potential-free contact communication channels.
· Smart slots for SNMP and parallel kit.
· Multi-platform management and monitoring software.
· SLC Greenergy solution.
(1) For systems with 10 kW modules. (2) For systems with 2 or 3 10 kW modules.
© Summit Power 2022